I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The online store is run by Przedsiębiorstwo lpg-tech wordsworth avenue wn67ep Billinget; e-mail email@example.com
2. Prices of goods in the online lpg-tech store are given in British pounds and include VAT (gross price).
3.LPG-TECH does not offer items in which the object of the service are non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or to satisfy his individual needs.
II. SUBMISSION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ORDERS
1. Orders can be placed by a guest or a person registered as a user of the LPG-TECH online store
2. The condition for the implementation of the order is to provide all the necessary data such as name, address, email address, and in the case of making a purchase as part of running a business name and address of the entrepreneur and NIP number.
3. In the case of providing incorrect, suspicious or fictitious data or failure to confirm the order, the LPG-TECH store may refuse to process the order.
4. If the method of payment is specified as a payment in advance, the buyer is obliged to settle the payment for the order within 7 business days. Otherwise, the order will not be processed.
5. Not all goods in the online store are available immediately.
6. The order delivery time is on average 1-2 business days. This term applies to orders consisting of products that are currently in stock at the LPG-TECH store. In the case of products temporarily unavailable, the time of the contract is extended by the waiting time needed to bring the product. LPG-TECH immediately informs the customer about the time of the order. In this case, the customer has the right to cancel the order without incurring costs.
7.LPG-TECH immediately after placing the order by the Customer confirms the Customer to conclude the contract by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
III. DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1. The customer bears the transport costs.
2. When ordering, the customer has the right to specify the manner in which he wants to pay the fee for the ordered goods: payment in advance to the bank account, payment on delivery, payment on personal collection at the LPG-TECH headquarters
V. COMPLAINTS AND GUARANTEES
1. LPG-TECH is obliged to deliver items without defects.
2. The basis of the complaint is evidence of a previous transaction with LPG-TECH, for example a receipt and an invoice.
3. The complaint is considered within 14 days counting from the date of delivery of the advertised goods together with a complaint to LPG-TECH
4. The faulty goods should be sent back to the address of the LPG-TECH company
5. The complaint should include at least: the name and surname of the claimant, his address, the subject of the complaint, the date of purchase, the date of finding the defect, a description of the defect. The complaint may include the claim of the claimant as to the manner of settlement
6. If the complaint is accepted, the Customer shall be reimbursed for the cost of delivering the item immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the complaint is considered. Reimbursement is made using a bank transfer or paypal system
7. In the event that the complaint is not recognized, the cost of return transport will rest with the recipient.
8. In the case of receiving goods incompatible with the order or incomplete, immediately notify the employee of the online store by email or telephone. The customer will receive further instructions on what to do in this case.
9. In the event of the Customer's unsatisfactory manner of resolving the complaint, the Client may bring an action to a common court. In the case of consumers who are consumers, they can use amicable methods of dispute resolution at the pre-court stage, for example: mediation at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a permanent amicable consumer court at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection.
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from:
a) in which the Customer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item;
b) if the order placed concerns many items delivered separately - from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item.
3. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the customer must inform about his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous statement